`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Bitz aka BuyNiceCards implicated in possible large scale trimming operation

RE: Eric Bitz aka BuyNiceCards implicated in possible large scale trimming operation
I've never done business with Eric or Buy Nice Cards but I have a very hard time believing that he is involved in altering cards, supporting it, or even covering it up. His whole business is sports cards. Why would he participate in the most damaging aspect of our hobby? It is literally bad business sense. Is he that stupid? I'm being serious, can someone opine on his intelligence?

I understand that cards have been identified but isn't he one of the biggest dealers in the US? Tons of cards are altered and slabbed. He buys and sells tons of cards. Of course there will be some altered ones on his site. It's unreasonable to assume he does due diligence on every card he buys to make sure it was never possibly altered. Also, doesn't he consign cards for others? So could these not even be his cards?

As for him knowingly selling graded cards that have been proven to be altered, I think he is only guilty if one fact can be proven; that he trimmed the cards himself or bought the cards knowing that they are trimmed. If I bought a graded card in good faith, I would have no problem selling it how I bought it. It's unfair for me to have to take a huge loss because of someone else's fraud.

I look forward to the mature and professional remarks. Good day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Bitz aka BuyNiceCards implicated in possible large scale trimming operation - by user_xtstu - 02-22-2019, 05:53 PM