`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!

RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!
I see a lot of Beckett slamming on the boards, yes they may be a little annoying, well maybe a lot annoying with their sales calls but there is no denying their online product has improved light years over the years.
I remember waiting for the little swirlie thinking icon swirl for 2 minutes just to load a single card. I remember having to log out and back in after loading about 10 cards because the sight would lock up.
The site would crash many times in the evenings due to too much user traffic.

I could go on and on but what the use. The site is much better then it ever has been.
Also, how much easier can it be to search and actually pull up a checklist wit all variations AND sometimes even pictures of the card....and all you have to do is click a box/icon and add it to a collection.
The search options are super easy, sorting a collection is super easy.
Pick a member and search their ORG for what you need , search your collection for what they need. How awesome is that. (Just wish members would do a better job in marking their wants, but thats not a Beckett problem)
Trading functions and the few bucks a month charge have really weeded out deadbeats. Trades sometimes go bad once in a while but for the most part it has reduced the amount of traders which is sad, but increased the level of seriousness of the trader.
Most traders on here are solid members and not only are active, they are helpful. informative and for what can be expected honest in their opinions and trades.

I've been on an uncountable amount of trade sites and groups, Beckett is way easy and way worth its value to link your collection with an online community as well as keeping track of your own collection.

Messages In This Thread
Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by pjpitbull - 02-26-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by dimarco73 - 02-27-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by zeprock - 02-27-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by garrisc - 02-27-2016, 03:00 PM