`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mouschi's Rolling Canseco Pickup Thread

RE: Mouschi's Rolling Canseco Pickup Thread
When I made the decision to be "all in" and collect Canseco, I had my reservations about collecting his 2014 cards. Flooding the market in 2014 with over 200 new cards of Jose just didn't seem right. One way I made it justifiable to make a big purchase of a former collector's collection was that I was planning on selling off all of those "un-authentic, icky" 2014 autographs.

I mean, who do they think they are anyway? They weren't much around from 2005-2013. Do they think they can just walk in again like the past decade never happened? I wasn't having it.

And then they came in the mail.

Turns out I WAS having it, and going back for second and third helpings. The cards are so nice looking. Here is my partial 2014 Tribute auto rainbow. I love them so much. I just checked also, and aside from the 1/1 I am only 2 away from the full rainbow ... cool!

[Image: 20150410_085121.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mouschi's Rolling Canseco Pickup Thread - by mouschi3 - 04-10-2015, 09:09 AM