`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?

RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers?
(08-31-2014, 06:38 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Joe Thomas, Ahtyba Rubin, Alex Mack, Joe Haden, TJ Ward, Jordan Cameron, Phil Taylor, Barkevious Mingo, Buster Skrine, Leon McFadden, sure I'm missing a few, all drafted by browns and are starters in NFL

The problem isn't the browns, maybe the planners at the photoshoot need to pick different players.. Smile lol
I like a few of those players. From a hobby standpoint, though, you don't see a lot of Joe Haden and Joe Thomas since their rookie season (and they aren't the skill position guys who seem to get all of the attention. TJ Ward still doesn't get the love. The other guys haven't done much yet. I love the name Barkevius Mingo. That's a "Key and Peele" sketch name if I've ever heard one.

(08-31-2014, 06:49 PM)bbniner80 Wrote: That is why I am a set builder and not a player collector. In trading, I will get the popular players and the players from my team for trades only with other traders to get cards I need.
I'm a set builder now as well. I get my players and a few surprise winners as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns, Dolphins, Bills and Jets Hobby Killers? - by melcmd - 08-31-2014, 07:16 PM