`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marking The Condition of Your Cards . . .

RE: Marking The Condition of Your Cards . . .
For anything prior to 1980 in the database 7 becomes the Beckett High Standard not 8. My experiences have been that with vintage if their have been any issues prior to shipping my trading partner has almost always alerted me to it, and I try my best to do the same. None of us are prof. graders so I don't really care that much unless it is ripped or folded in half. I mean if you are including a vintage in the trade they are 30-60 years old, some wear and tear is expected! If it showed up without surface wear, round corners, and some fuzzy sides I think I would be suspicious Smile. While I agree that anything marked higher than a 8 should be graded, I have had a few trades go through where one of my cards was mistakenly marked as 9, when you duplicate a card the duplicate comes out as a 9, not an 8 like the original. There are no doubt cards in my ORG right now marked a 9 that should not be because of this Happens occasionaly. Just something to pay attention to.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marking The Condition of Your Cards . . . - by rmpaq5 - 03-22-2014, 08:25 PM