`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they?

RE: 25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they?
(03-16-2014, 03:59 AM)no1dolphan Wrote: I'm not saying to catalog cards that show up in a form never released by the company, however, when they hoard a bunch of a serial numbered cards in non-serial form, go bankrupt and flood the market with unnumbered versions, people should know. Do unnumbered gold running mate cards exist? sure, but imo they're junk... just like the unnumbered 98 hologolds. If you're new and you troll ebay looking for one you should know that the real card is machine stamped so you're not duped... that's all I'm saying.

Also, I'm going ahead and declaring that 1996 Donruss CL press proofs don't exist so add it to the list. I put it in a separate thread earlier.

In addition, the 1996 Marino Hit List promo is for sure a SP. I would say it doesn't exist at all, but you stated that you've seen one. I've seen several hundred Rice and Seau and not one Marino... ever. I know Marino collectors are hoarders (yours truly included), but I don't think that can make up for the lack of cards available.

Check your PM box.

*EDIT*
We have since learned that the 1996 Donruss Press Proof parallels do indeed exist for the checklists in the set.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25+ listed OPG sets/parallels that don't partially/fully exist…or do they? - by nittany13 - 03-16-2014, 08:23 AM