`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Advice needed... How to identify a counterfit. 1993-94 MB1 Auto UPDATE: GOT IT!

RE: Advice needed... How to identify a counterfit. 1993-94 MB1 Auto UPDATE: GOT IT!
(08-10-2013, 05:47 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks man! I'm like a kid with a cool Christmas present (like a game boy dr. Mario or something). I keep going into the closet and taking it out just to look at it.

That's how I felt after finally receiving mine. I started collecting basketball cards in 1994 and Fleer Ultra was my GO TO brand. My dad would regularly buy me packs because he enjoyed the feeling of opening them and hey, I loved it because I was given the cards. When I saw Hoops and the Magic/Bird card I immediately started to buy packs whenever at the shop and I was sure I would have one out of those 14000+ packs but alas it never came to be.

It took almost 20 years but finally getting that card in the mail was one of the highlights of my collecting life. There are many cards that have come after which may have a greater monetary value, include game used memorabilia, and are much more limited, but it's this card that has always been that one card which left me envious. Needless to say I know how you feel and frankly it's what the hobby should be about.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice needed... How to identify a counterfit. 1993-94 MB1 Auto UPDATE: GOT IT! - by scoobiesnackarff - 08-10-2013, 11:53 PM