`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found some 1994-95 Upper Deck....

Found some 1994-95 Upper Deck....
Looking through my old cards, I came across a complete 1994-95 Upper Deck Set. I'm guessing these aren't very desirable anymore, but it had some good rookies in it. (Kidd, Hill, Rose, Jones)

The crazy thing is all the Special Edition Silver and Gold I pulled were starting to warp, but these being in the middle, the rookie cards all look great!

Anyway, I don't know if anyone PC's any of the guys from this set, but I can take a look and see if I have any of the SE's and add them to my ORG.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: Found some 1994-95 Upper Deck....
It all depended on the packaging.... I know the series 2 Special editions definitely had a bow to them. the series ones were fine - for the most part. the whole Special Edition set is condition sensative - mainly because of the foil.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

yep taff's pretty much on the money.

If you've got the gold SE Mitch Richmond I could use it though!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-10-2013, 11:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: yep taff's pretty much on the money.

If you've got the gold SE Mitch Richmond I could use it though!!
You know, it's funny, as I was flipping through some of the SE's, I found a Mitch Richmond, and that was the reason I posted this. I remembered seeing someone on here that was into MR, and I thought maybe someone could use some of those. Unfortunately, the MR I found was the Silver SE. I only have 2 gold's, and I can't even remember who they are lol.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]