`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-07-2012, 04:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Over-the-top, maybe. I'm sorry if I come off strongly like that. I am not discounting anyone for being a 'newbie'. I was just upset that he answered that simple question so strongly without having any previous knowledge to make a actual response. It was pretty easy to just not say anything.
I guess I should have done the same.

In what part did I answer it strongly? Please let me know because I wasn't aware. Go read my post again but let me break it up easier for you...

Remember the boards are dead on the weekends (meaning not many people are on..yes after three months I can tell that and I've been on Beckett long before so stop your seniority talk. It doesn't work here)

They'll probably update it on Monday (meaning it is a guess because It is the day after Sunday)

I apologize if you misread my post but I feel if I was disrectful I WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

Enjoy your weekend Smile <--- not trying to be nasty or "think" I know everything
Ps- you also said where do I think I could get my answer from

Well living in the USA and that most of the country works Monday through Friday.(also known as weekdays). Then on Saturday and Sunday (known as weekends) most of the country and businesses are off. That is where I took my information from for my polite post

Smile takes less effort to smile than to write a nasty post spazz

I forgive you
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Messages In This Thread