`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!

RE: October Customer Appreciation Month! We appreciate you!
(10-07-2012, 04:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Over-the-top, maybe. I'm sorry if I come off strongly like that. I am not discounting anyone for being a 'newbie'. I was just upset that he answered that simple question so strongly without having any previous knowledge to make a actual response. It was pretty easy to just not say anything.
I guess I should have done the same.
In what part did I answer it strongly? Please let me know because I wasn't aware. Go read my post again but let me break it up easier for you...

Remember the boards are dead on the weekends (meaning not many people are on..yes after three months I can tell that and I've been on Beckett long before so stop your seniority talk. It doesn't work here)

They'll probably update it on Monday (meaning it is a guess because It is the day after Sunday)

I apologize if you misread my post but I feel if I was disrectful I WOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS.

Enjoy your weekend Smile <--- not trying to be nasty or "think" I know everything
Ps- you also said where do I think I could get my answer from

Well living in the USA and that most of the country works Monday through Friday.(also known as weekdays). Then on Saturday and Sunday (known as weekends) most of the country and businesses are off. That is where I took my information from for my polite post

Smile takes less effort to smile than to write a nasty post spazz

I forgive you
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

LOL wow I love it

(10-07-2012, 02:40 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: LOL wow I love it
Hahaha all from your simple question. In complete seriousness sorry Josiah if my post seemed nasty (the dots afterwards made it seem like me saying I would guess) and spazz hope you didn't take offense to my rebuttal, I just had to defend myself...

Truce?

SmileSmile
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

Good luck to every one this year thank you forum mods, and Beckett staff for doing this.

i hope to win either the becket gift ceritficate or the alomar patch. huge mets fan.

There all very great prizes I hope we all win

@stera8 I was going to reply and say maybe not even Monday since it's a holiday, but usually just for banks, school, post office, etc.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I love how there's a bit of a flame war on the "CUSTOMER APPRECIATION" thread. Where they just give FREE STUFF to us.
/facepalm
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

+1

They are giving out FREE STUFF. They DO NOT have to do this. I see impatience, rudeness.....comeon people......ridiculous.

(10-08-2012, 09:19 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I love how there's a bit of a flame war on the "CUSTOMER APPRECIATION" thread. Where they just give FREE STUFF to us.
/facepalm
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

thanks for the great contest and good luck to all that enter Smile