`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
SSP/4 update to my 2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection Prime set

RE: New update PG 3... another SP comes home :)
(10-01-2012, 03:37 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: It looks great Mike, amazing pickup. I also had no idea Nameth played for the Rams, I learned a bit too. I assumed he was a lifer Jet.

thanks, yeah he played a short bit in LA... too bad they didnt do this card with the Jets though.
(10-01-2012, 03:48 PM)nineof Wrote: Holy hell that's a great Namath card. Awesome tag you got on that one.

Yeah, it looks a lot better in person. The yellow stiching of the Rams is really nice.
(10-01-2012, 04:05 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Glad you got it man!

Thank you for letting me know it was on the bay. I had been watching it for the past couple weeks. The seller never got any bids so when it didnt sell for $249, I sent him a message and we agreed on a price that we were both ok with.
Now I just need to find the Jim Brown/20, Meredith/49, Bettis/49, Tarkenton/4, McMahon/5 and then wait for the Thorpe/2 to finally appear.

If anyone knows of the where-abouts of the first 5 please let me know. I will include a finders fee. Smile
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Messages In This Thread
RE: New update PG 3... another SP comes home :) - by ftballcardz - 10-01-2012, 04:14 PM