`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption Question

Panini Redemption Question
Last week, I got an email saying that the Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket of Aaron Williams was shipping. Panini was shipping it through Fed Ex with a Fed Ex shipping number. I didn't really think much of it at first - I mean, its a short print from a popular series of a player who was already starting as a rookie, probably a value thing (even though the Nathan Enderle Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket auto shipped by regular mail). Then nothing for a week and finally, a notice from Fed Ex Ground that they were unable to deliver so I am arranging pickup at a Fed Ex store.

Now this is the weird part - according to Fed. Ex it is a one pound package - for one card? Really? What did they actually send?

Obviously they didn't ship it by Fed Ex for speed - they send out a Totally Certified Jerrel Jerrigan auto patch (whatever they are card) a couple of days later which arrived at the same time. Incidentially my fastest Panini redemption ever - probably helped that I didn't enter it for a couple of months.

Does anyone who have experience with Panini redemptions ever seen this? Since it likely will now be at least another day before I can pick it up, I'm just sort of curious.

Messages In This Thread
Panini Redemption Question - by ZSDOne - 08-07-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by warcraftin - 08-07-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by ZSDOne - 08-07-2012, 11:58 AM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by ZSDOne - 08-09-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by ZSDOne - 08-09-2012, 01:06 PM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by giantsfan - 08-09-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Panini Redemption Question - by ZSDOne - 08-09-2012, 04:45 PM