`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do with a collection ?????????

RE: What do you do with a collection ?????????
(07-22-2012, 10:11 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: you can alway make a journal an keep good records si if an when something does happen .... your spouse has a clue as to what you have..... protecting your investments nd maximizing what they will get if they have to sell it of...or even a small amount of education will go a long way.......

I had this sort of conversation with my wife a few days ago! and even though she has NOOOO interest in my cards and other collectables .... she is willing to sit down with me and go over some key points and how to not get screwed if the unmentionable happens !

my only concern is that when she finds out what some things are worth she's gonna nag me to sell em Smile

I do exactly that my man. I have a binder that has every Elway card I have along with the bv. I printed the entire elway checklist up to 2009 and just each year to it as I go. When I pick up a new card I add a check mark to the list. I have a will of sorts written up giving all my cards to my son. I'm only 30 so not looking to check out anytime soon but you never know. Also do this because you can't count on beckett to keep your stuff. What if the system crashes, gets hacked, ect and everything in your org is lost?
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do with a collection ????????? - by mooncricket916 - 07-22-2012, 03:02 PM