Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemptions Update

RE: Panini Redemptions Update
thanks for the update...

what I don't get is... why does Panini keep making new products with autos from players that have outstanding redemptions....?? Especially if they are sticker autos... all they have to do is slap a crooked sticker auto on the card & send it out.. I could do that for them for free...

I been waiting on a Baylor Elite Black Box "elite series" auto/24 since the first week they came out... Baylor has pack pulled sticker autos in both Hoops & Preferred...

I am upset, that Panini takes forever to fulfill redemptions... while they still manufacture & release new products.. they are after everybody's money, release more products for collectors to buy & forget the promises that they made on all those redemptions they previously put out...

I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!

for those awaiting redemptions.. you will more likely receive them in the mail before Panini updates the status on their website. Since they do not respond to follow-ups collectors submit or Q/A complaints/submissions..
They also do not update their website very often.. at least for basketball.. non of the new releases are mentioned on their site...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
Panini Redemptions Update - by bbills1999 - 04-22-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Panini Redemptions Update - by jpleazme805 - 04-22-2012, 06:08 PM
RE: Panini Redemptions Update - by jpleazme805 - 04-22-2012, 10:35 PM