`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemptions Update

Panini Redemptions Update
I just looked at the Panini Blog and saw they posted updated on redemtpions they will be filling soon..

Heres a List of the Basketball i saw

K Durant

Auto Biography Prime Materials
Classic Moments Signatures
NBA Icons Signature Materials
NBA Gear Prime Trios Signatures
Timeline Signature Materials Custom Names
Blast From The Past Signature Jerseys Prime
Blast From The Past Signature Jerseys
Hoopla Signature Prime Materials
Hoopla Signature Materials Jersey Number
All NBA Signatures
Century Signature Prime Materials
Century Signatures
Totally Gold Autographs

Wayne Ellington
Darren Collison
Derrick Brown (2)
Derrick Favors
Andrew Bogut (2)
Andy Rautins (3)
Hassan Whiteside
Carlos Boozer
Connie Hawkins (3)
Devin Ebanks
Dennis Rodman
Jordan Crawford
Andre Iguodala
Russell WestBrook(2)
Isiah Thomas (3)
Spud Webb
Eric Gordon
Larry Sanders
Tiago Splitter
Hassan Whiteside
Devin Ebanks
Armon Johnson
Devin Ebanks
Dexter Pittman (2)
Cheryl Miller
Rodrigue Beaubois(4)
Rajon Rondo (5)
Paul Pierce

() means how many redemptions of theres were Filled..

I may have Missed a few there was almost 300 names form all sports and alot of them Duplicates. You can see the whole list on Panini america's Blog and you can also see which sets each redemption is from.. If your waiting for Redemptions for these players it might be a good Idea to call them now so they Process your orders First.

RE: Panini Redemptions Update
thanks for the update...

what I don't get is... why does Panini keep making new products with autos from players that have outstanding redemptions....?? Especially if they are sticker autos... all they have to do is slap a crooked sticker auto on the card & send it out.. I could do that for them for free...

I been waiting on a Baylor Elite Black Box "elite series" auto/24 since the first week they came out... Baylor has pack pulled sticker autos in both Hoops & Preferred...

I am upset, that Panini takes forever to fulfill redemptions... while they still manufacture & release new products.. they are after everybody's money, release more products for collectors to buy & forget the promises that they made on all those redemptions they previously put out...

I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!

for those awaiting redemptions.. you will more likely receive them in the mail before Panini updates the status on their website. Since they do not respond to follow-ups collectors submit or Q/A complaints/submissions..
They also do not update their website very often.. at least for basketball.. non of the new releases are mentioned on their site...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-22-2012, 06:08 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: thanks for the update... I HATE REDEMPTIONS!!
+1 And I never pulled a redemption card
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

fila.. don't jinks yourself... I've pulled more redemptions than I can count. I have a bunch of Finest 05-06 & 06-07 expired RC redemptions.. Hated those, because you had to mail them in, instead of submit the code online.. Best redemptions that I had the fastest turnaround is Chronology 07-08.. I received all my redemptions from my case break in less than 30 days & there were a lot of them..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-22-2012, 10:35 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: fila.. don't jinks yourself... I've pulled more redemptions than I can count. I have a bunch of Finest 05-06 & 06-07 expired RC redemptions.. Hated those, because you had to mail them in, instead of submit the code online.. Best redemptions that I had the fastest turnaround is Chronology 07-08.. I received all my redemptions from my case break in less than 30 days & there were a lot of them..
thanks for the advice.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?