`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15
(03-30-2012, 11:06 PM)titan fan Wrote: i understand what your saying but a moderator is also seeing the back slash or sometime i see some post of yours that are a bit uncalled for maybe it just me but a moderator is going to see that your reporting threads all the time he might think it you and not them causing all this mess.like calling guys bums not cool man i will never bash you cuz i dont know you maybe you dont care but this is beckett they are known for book value and all that so most guys are going to trade by that and not ebay value or cash value that why i think it so hard for you to make deals or why guys might offend cuz i think for most guys it all about bv.

I'm always down to trade by whatever as long as I feel the deal is fair on both ends. I'm not going to trade my $80 card that is selling $65 for a $80 card I can get for $25-$30. I wouldn't come at people so harsh sometimes if they didn't post talking to me like I'm some idiot or just plain rude. I apologize to those I offend as I'm not a bad guy or hostile in any way. I'm here to try to get items to add to my personal collection and talk to other collectors about the hobby in a whole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - by Num1Monroefan - 03-30-2012, 11:12 PM