Beckett Message Boards
2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - Printable Version

+- Beckett Message Boards (https://www.beckett.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hobby Talk (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Football (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+---- Forum: Trading (https://www.beckett.com/forums/forum-54.html)
+---- Thread: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 (/thread-1494027.html)

Pages: 1 2

2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - Num1Monroefan - 03-30-2012

Anyone interested lmk as it came in today

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - lsolarte1 - 03-30-2012

I might be. Do you have scan?

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - Num1Monroefan - 03-30-2012

Nope, not right now. Probably will just list on eBay since there are so many arrogant members on here. No wonder there aren't many members

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - branesergen - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Nope, not right now. Probably will just list on eBay since there are so many arrogant members on here. No wonder there aren't many members

If you dont like the members then LEAVE! This is why there are so many arrogant members because all you do is bash them because they arent like you. You're the only new member with a problem and THIS IS WHY!!!!

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - titan fan - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 09:47 PM)branesergen Wrote: If you dont like the members then LEAVE! This is why there are so many arrogant members because all you do is bash them because they arent like you. You're the only new member with a problem and THIS IS WHY!!!!

+1 man you have so many new cards u would be making all kinda of trades but man ur having a hard time cuz of the way u come off the wrong way man think about most of everyone against u it that way for a reason there got to be something ur doing wrong maybe being more friendly or this might help not always leaving bad comments can also help just saying sometime speaking ur mind doesn't always help I hope u can the ball rolling soon or it going to be hard time to trade I'm just saying man not trying to be someone that bashing u or trying to be a teacher to a new guy just tryin to help

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - ugameck - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: Nope, not right now. Probably will just list on eBay since there are so many arrogant members on here. No wonder there aren't many members

Then why even post? Seriously - is it just to spam your eBay auctions?

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - Num1Monroefan - 03-30-2012

(03-30-2012, 09:47 PM)branesergen Wrote: If you dont like the members then LEAVE! This is why there are so many arrogant members because all you do is bash them because they arent like you. You're the only new member with a problem and THIS IS WHY!!!!

If you aren't in the crew then you aren't in period. Your little group of friends like to bash and belittle members. If I wanna trade by real value yes EBAY then leave it be. Sorry I trade and only trade the fair way
(03-30-2012, 10:13 PM)titan fan Wrote: +1 man you have so many new cards u would be making all kinda of trades but man ur having a hard time cuz of the way u come off the wrong way man think about most of everyone against u it that way for a reason there got to be something ur doing wrong maybe being more friendly or this might help not always leaving bad comments can also help just saying sometime speaking ur mind doesn't always help I hope u can the ball rolling soon or it going to be hard time to trade I'm just saying man not trying to be someone that bashing u or trying to be a teacher to a new guy just tryin to help

There are too many people who just want to bash and I always report the thread to a moderator to delete the thread because I don't wanna say something I will regret

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - ricky williams 34 - 03-30-2012

We wouldn't bash if you didn't act like such an idiot. Go take your "trade by sales value" ball and play somewhere else. You're not going to make it here in this community.

You got booted from other sites for a reason, it's just a matter of time before it happens here too.

(03-30-2012, 10:59 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: We wouldn't bash if you didn't act like such an idiot. Go take your "trade by sales value" ball and play somewhere else. You're not going to make it here in this community.

You got booted from other sites for a reason, it's just a matter of time before it happens here too.

That is your opinion and if the 90% of traders here wanna trade by BV then feel free to not deal with me. I'm always more than willing to work deals and all the trades I've made with others have been more than easy to work.

RE: 2011 LCM FOTG LeSean McCoy Auto/Jersey #ed 10/15 - titan fan - 03-30-2012

i understand what your saying but a moderator is also seeing the back slash or sometime i see some post of yours that are a bit uncalled for maybe it just me but a moderator is going to see that your reporting threads all the time he might think it you and not them causing all this mess.like calling guys bums not cool man i will never bash you cuz i dont know you maybe you dont care but this is beckett they are known for book value and all that so most guys are going to trade by that and not ebay value or cash value that why i think it so hard for you to make deals or why guys might offend cuz i think for most guys it all about bv.