`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam

RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam
(03-25-2012, 02:13 PM)iamralpho Wrote: I've traded with Jake, just did actually. He sent me cash and I sent him cards. Everything seemed good.

Ive traded with Dbrockered too, not my favorite trader in terms of how he responds, and how he gos about things but hes honest and I never felt he was gonna rip me off, and would trade with him again if need be.

I have been ripped off before, for a large sum, it sucks, its the worst feeling in the world but this thread makes me really wanna leave this site. Some of the posts and the comments are jsut too much.

Everyone gets took, it happens, do what you need to do to take care of it. Get his name and information out for others, which is what happened and it hopefully saved other traders but some of the other comments and sentiments here are just bad and really makes me miss the old Beckett.

I hope everyone gets what they are owed and deserved. Good luck

I appreciate you not letting the fact that we do not see eye to eye affect what you said here. I will never see eye to eye with everyone.

As for the statements, I am okay with facts about the address. I have posted some as have others. I am not okay with anyone flat out calling anyone anything without hardcore facts. I cleared that comment up.

Right now all we have is speculation on the part of most people. We have some facts but in the end these are all just clues and such that lead to speculation.

However, until Jake speaks up its hard to have anything but speculation.

The only TRUE undoubted fact for me is I received an empty magnetic in a package coming from the seller that received my money.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by afff - 03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Jakelovescards pulls priceless scam - by dbroockerd - 03-25-2012, 02:34 PM