`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League!

RE: Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League!
(09-22-2011, 03:27 PM)javahey1982 Wrote: Added the pic, thanks for the help guys. By the way, I got another printing plate in the same box (John Gast, Cardinals), then in the second box, I got another autographed printing plate (Avisail Garcia, Tigers). Add to that the Marquee Box that had a Mantle quad bat 11/25, and I'd say I had a pretty decent day! Also, the Harper and the Mantle are up on ebay right now.

Already there! Didn't know what to start it at, but some other Harper autos from Heritage are up to $1500, so I started it at $3000 with the option to accept offers. Don't know if that's too high or not, but we'll see!

Never underestimate what someone is willing to pay. I sold a 2011 Topps Babe Ruth Canary Diamond 1/1 for $1000 which was at least $300 over the best I thought I would do. To be honest I would have listed it a little higher BIN on the Harper. Best of luck on the auction and congrats on the pulls!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League! - by phillies816 - 09-22-2011, 03:49 PM