`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League!

Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League!
Just got back from the card shop and got 2 boxes of 2011 Heritage Minor League. Started opening the first box and 3 packs in I pulled the Bryce Harper AUTOGRAPHED black printing plate! I checked the back of the pack and they are 1 in 97,230 packs! Can't believe my luck! If I figure out how to post pics, I'll add one, but I just had to share!

[Image: 2011-09-22122454.jpg]
Bryce Harper PP Auto 1/1

RE: Trip to the Card Shop=HARPER MOJO in Heritage Minor League!
photobucket works best! cant wait to see it

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(09-22-2011, 02:17 PM)javahey1982 Wrote: Just got back from the card shop and got 2 boxes of 2011 Heritage Minor League. Started opening the first box and 3 packs in I pulled the Bryce Harper AUTOGRAPHED black printing plate! I checked the back of the pack and they are 1 in 97,230 packs! Can't believe my luck! If I figure out how to post pics, I'll add one, but I just had to share!
Nice pull, man! Now quickly... GO BUY A LOTTERY TICKET! Big Grin

Add your photo to Photobucket, then copy and paste the IMG code into your message.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Dude....great pull. Put that thing on ebay immediately you could put a nice downpayment on a car with that

Added the pic, thanks for the help guys. By the way, I got another printing plate in the same box (John Gast, Cardinals), then in the second box, I got another autographed printing plate (Avisail Garcia, Tigers). Add to that the Marquee Box that had a Mantle quad bat 11/25, and I'd say I had a pretty decent day! Also, the Harper and the Mantle are up on ebay right now.
(09-22-2011, 03:27 PM)john1580 Wrote: Dude....great pull. Put that thing on ebay immediately you could put a nice downpayment on a car with that
Already there! Didn't know what to start it at, but some other Harper autos from Heritage are up to $1500, so I started it at $3000 with the option to accept offers. Don't know if that's too high or not, but we'll see!

it wouldn't surprise me if you get at least that
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

i dnt think its too high. some ppl would pay alot for that. i wdnt be surprised if you got 5k..the harper autos are 1500 but they arent auto'd plates. Hope you clean up buddy, great pull

Sick pull! You did the right thing selling it too.

(09-22-2011, 03:27 PM)javahey1982 Wrote: Added the pic, thanks for the help guys. By the way, I got another printing plate in the same box (John Gast, Cardinals), then in the second box, I got another autographed printing plate (Avisail Garcia, Tigers). Add to that the Marquee Box that had a Mantle quad bat 11/25, and I'd say I had a pretty decent day! Also, the Harper and the Mantle are up on ebay right now.

Already there! Didn't know what to start it at, but some other Harper autos from Heritage are up to $1500, so I started it at $3000 with the option to accept offers. Don't know if that's too high or not, but we'll see!
Never underestimate what someone is willing to pay. I sold a 2011 Topps Babe Ruth Canary Diamond 1/1 for $1000 which was at least $300 over the best I thought I would do. To be honest I would have listed it a little higher BIN on the Harper. Best of luck on the auction and congrats on the pulls!

I think there is another Harper plate up for auction also. Pretty sure it's his base card with auto.
Good luck ,hope you do well, which I think you will. Anyway , super pull!
Hopefully one of those is in my case if it ever gets here.