`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two 15 team leagues - No divisions?

RE: Two 15 team leagues - No divisions?
(06-11-2011, 10:45 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: I have been wanting this for as long as I can remember. The Divisions are pointless.

This is what they SHOULD do:
Each team will play 13 of the other teams in their league 9 games a season. That will make up 117 of their games.

Each team will also play 6 interleague games against 5 different teams from the other league. That will make up 30 more games.

Then, each team will have a designated "rival" within their league who they play 15 times a season.

Personally, I would enjoy this much more than the current system. I dont want to see the Red Sox play the Orioles, Jays, Rays, and Yankees 18 times each. It is unbalanced and honestly gets boring. The 15 games against a rival will make sure the teams like the Red Sox and Yankees, Angels and Dogers, and other rivalries can still have more games than normal, but still less than now.

There are a few flaws in the sytem, but its just an idea. One of them being that a rival may not be in the same league, which would mess things up a bit.

I don't like the whole rival thing, because some teams have better/worse rivals than others
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Messages In This Thread
Two 15 team leagues - No divisions? - by mdavison - 06-11-2011, 09:56 PM
RE: Two 15 team leagues - No divisions? - by bustin 5 knots - 06-12-2011, 01:19 AM
RE: Two 15 team leagues - No divisions? - by cjm8 - 06-12-2011, 06:13 PM