`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers and Favre, the saga continues

RE: Rodgers and Favre, the saga continues
(04-30-2021, 03:13 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: You don't want Teddy from a football standpoint lol. Granted, the Panthers had a bad defense, but he was 0-8 on game tying or winning drives last season with less than two minutes to go (granted, one was a missed 65-yd FG just under the 2min warning and he never got the ball back).
GB was one of my favorite teams, till some decisions were made, and I'm not sure I like Rodgers as a person. I want to see them get some value out of the Jordan Love pick from last year.
True, but He didn't have Adams. He didn't have CMC, he didn't have Jones, Packers O-Line is better. If Teddy didn't make mistakes, we'd still win football games. But between Tampa and the NFC West, I don't think we are getting to a SB anytime soon anyways lol. I don't think Love is ready, so Teddy could be really helpful in showing what a good person off the field and a good teammate is, things that maybe Rodgers hasn't shown him. Besides, if Packers are going to lose their dominance, I'd rather have a fun guy to cheer for, win or lose lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rodgers and Favre, the saga continues - by savagenate - 05-01-2021, 02:51 PM