`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!

RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!
(02-27-2016, 02:04 PM)petillo64 Wrote: It's all good man. You were just two years late to the Beckett is making us pay, greedy bastards, bashing party. You didn't kick a dead horse, you dug it up from its grave and kicked its skeleton lol. Smile

I absolutely loved petilio64's post. Has me still laughing so hard that I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt my back again which I'm on heavy narcotics for and am currently in the midst of a sciatica attack on the left side from back to ankle. The pills, ice, and a tens unit truly helped knock it down, but the more I think of it, it took this guys post on Beckett's baseball board to truly get me to forget about the pain for awhile. By the way I caved too, buying the subscription to baseball price guide for 6 months for access to organize.It has gotten better and is useful where I'm actually starting to list my monster of a collection...organizing my collection in order to organize the organizer. You'd think that I'd get a credit for all of the cards I've bought off of Beckett Marketplace the last couple of years. Some commission credit couldn't hurt Beckett guys. I'm easily in the $3-5,000 range over a couple of years. Oh well, thanks Petilio64, I'm still smiling.

Messages In This Thread
Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by pjpitbull - 02-26-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by zeprock - 02-27-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by garrisc - 02-27-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!! - by clewis07613328821 - 02-27-2016, 03:20 PM