`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
"The McCardLane Collection" Now In: 2/17/2016: Mcgwire, Griffey Jr, Rizzo, Cano, More

RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION...
(08-30-2014, 10:10 PM)jwhuckfeldt Wrote: Your collection is remarkable. If you EVER consider parting with the Jeter by the Number, please get in touch with me. Your collection looks like it took a lifetime to compile.

Thank you Smile I'll keep that in mind however I'm not a trader nor a seller but only a mere collector.....my collection only took me over a year to a'mass ..... I go by the smart collecting technique: I let everyone else spend their thousands of $$$'s busting boxes for them to only turn around & sell their hits to recoup their money.... I purchase ONLY the cards I want for my collection while bypassing all of the junk that others get stuck with from box busting Wink no offense to anyone & the way they enjoy the hobby cause I wouldn't have my collection if it were not for them & for that I thank them Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: BACK FROM BGS....NEW W / McFARLANES...L@@K THIS...SCAN HEAVY...WHOLE COLLECTION... - by rollx8 - 08-31-2014, 10:36 AM