`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Museum Collection football

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football
(02-17-2014, 12:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im sorry if logic and facts hurt your feelings

lol...you have no logic or facts to back anything up, you just simply say you "definitely know"

I'm not sitting here saying it is game-used or it is this or that or quite frankly anything because quite frankly as of right now there are no answers. So as I've said before, no one really knows until Topps announces something, and last time I checked you weren't the CEO of Topps, so I think I'll hold ANY judgments until someone more credible comes along.
(02-17-2014, 02:39 PM)branesergen Wrote: Wait what? 3 jerseys? You need to google Mark Ingram rookie premier and see what you can find. I guess, technically, they do wear 3 jerseys just underneath the other 17 AT A TIME!

Event worn is a player standing at the event with 20 jerseys on and taking a step. BOOM! 20 Event worn jerseys that aren't even his JERSEY NUMBER! Most say ROOKIE on the back and the numbers are 88.

Even 20 jersey's isn't enough to fill all the products out these days dude, and I wasn't trying to be 100% exact I was simply trying to make a point to mr know-it-all that he can bring whatever theory's he has into play, but until someone credible comes along, no one really knows anything other than that it's an "autographed helmet" ...it's really that simple, but thank you for being a troll, have a nice day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football - by DDubbz918 - 02-17-2014, 05:43 PM