`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Museum Collection football

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football
(02-17-2014, 11:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i can say it definitely. monte ball was a rookie last year, correct? when was the last time they even used a game worn jersey for a rookie product? it's all event used.

at best you would get event used. most likely, not even that

and frankly, it's a money issue. they lose money on that. if it was game used, they would be shouting it from the rooftops to move units

Well since you know everything I guess you can also tell me whether it's full-size or mini, if it's serial numbered, if it comes in a case and if so what size and what material, college or nfl helmet, and whether or not Topps has them on-hand....right? You might wanna start flipping your cards over to figure out the difference between game-used and event-used, because there's only so many jerseys they wear at the rookie premiere, and they can't possibly use those 3 jerseys (1 for each day of the weekend...) to literally span across EVERY single product they make. Please take your negativity elsewhere. You can't say definitely ANYTHING, so get over yourself because you're ego is seemingly bigger than my card collection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football - by DDubbz918 - 02-17-2014, 12:28 PM