`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps Museum Collection football

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football
I just pulled the same thing ("Autographed Helmet" Redemption) of Le'Veon Bell, and wondering if anybody has any sort of information on the scarcity of these. Only the Cordarrelle Patterson is on eBay, and that sellers description is not exactly amazingly helpful. If these are realistically worth what a normal auto'd authenticated helmet of Le'Veon would sell for, then I'll definitely redeem it. If there's some crazy catch to them or some insane scarcity, it will probably be on eBay once I have more information to more accurately describe it. I've checked out every website I can find looking for set checklists and/or hit checklists, as well as news articles about Museum Collection, and I am literally finding not a word about these redemptions. I did buy a full box so can confirm that it is an "extra hit" as I still got the normal breakdown of 4 hits per box, plus this redemption for the auto'd helmet. My best guess is it is a full-size helmet, because you'd think if it was a mini helmet, they would say so. Again, that's just a guess. If anybody has any other info regarding these cards or can help find some sort of link somewhere to help, let me know and I'd GREATLY appreciate it. Congrats on your Montee Ball!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection football - by DDubbz918 - 02-15-2014, 11:08 PM