IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what was the best Jordan you ever owned

RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned
Good thread.

[Image: pcpc_0001.jpg]

Here are my better MJs.... nothing really compared to the things I have seen posted.
The BGS 9.5 UNC one on the top left, I just moved in a card/cash deal. That was the first time I got rid of an MJ auto.

I can't believe I got rid of an MJ auto really. The newest generation of collectors don't value MJ as much as we did. They didn't watch him play. Kind of how our generation forgot how great Bill Russell was while we watched Jordan. Today Lebron is making these young collectors forget MJ in the same way.

The is not a debate for the GOAT.....and I know some other MJ fan ( I like MJ myself) will call the statement above "blasphemy", then mention all of Jordan's accolades and what he did for the NBA from a marketing standpoint.

I am just stating the facts and if you value Jordan still more than Lebron, Durant, or Rose (before he got hurt), chances are that you are approaching 30 years old if not there already. I would love to hear from you old timers (LOL) on this and any young collectors that may still chase MJ.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: what was the best Jordan you ever owned - by got watcha want - 02-21-2013, 11:21 AM