`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Ebay sellers are ridiculous (a rant)

Some Ebay sellers are ridiculous (a rant)
So for the past 3-4 months I've been watching a lot on Ebay as it includes the final 2011 Topps Update Trevor Plouffe I need to finish the rainbow (excluding 1/1).

The lot includes 6 of the Black /60 (also including Beltre and four others), which they're selling for 60% of BV, plus shipping on a BIN.

Three months ago they had the lot listed as Hope Diamond, so I contacted them and asked if it was Hope Diamond or Black and if it was Black if they'd break up the lot, which has received zero interest, and sell the Plouffe on its own. They never replied to my question about selling the Plouffe, but they did correctly change their listing.

Today, as the listing was ending for the fourth time since I've seen it listed, I emailed again to ask about buying the Plouffe on its own. This time they replied back with an offer of BV plus shipping.

I understand people wanting to make as much as possible, but really? BV for a common player after you've received zero interest on in what's likely more than 6 months? And on top of that, not willing to cut a deal for the person who actually corrected your listing for you in the first place?

This is probably nothing to rant about as it's their card to do with what they please, but it's frustrating on many levels.

So, if anyone has an extra Black Plouffe sitting around, LMK and let's try to make a deal.
Kepler

Messages In This Thread
Some Ebay sellers are ridiculous (a rant) - by jaredhuizenga - 02-02-2013, 12:56 PM