`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Video of my legendary players basketball collection

RE: Video of my legendary players basketball collection
Love the collection!! I'm in the middle of watching it right now.. down to the last minute or so... just pure awesomeness!!

$10,000 is a lot of money!! but if you think you spent that over a few years.. it would not hurt the wallet that much, I hope..

For the younger or new collectors... remember, buying sports cards using a credit card is not worth it.. you'll be paying way over your limit.. once that interest kicks in. Trust me. I did that once & took me almost a year to pay it off.. including high APR, until I talked the bank into lowering it... which took about 4 months to get it lower.. .. all because I missed one payment & didn't realize they increased my APR to the max..

collecting cards takes time... completing sets takes times... it is the fun in the chase & the pride in seeing the final production once finished!!

Will, I subscribed to your youtube... will be looking for more videos in the future..

take a break, but keep your eyes on those cheap cards!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video of my legendary players basketball collection - by jpleazme805 - 10-21-2012, 06:57 PM