`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?

RE: When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby?
Personally, I believe that Wade is showing his true colors. I don't think that it's fair to blame another person for the actions of a grown man. People seem to forget that LeBron was liked by most basketball fans before the decision. Even after the decision, people were trying to justify LeBron's actions. Wade was showing this cockiness before LeBron came to town. I remember him jumping up on tables after games yelling out that this is his house. I remember him acting hard after certain plays. People seemed to turn a blind eye to this stuff because they wanted to like him.

I think all of them are talented and deserve the awards that they receive. I don't want to hate on anyone (it's apart of the business, we may not like how they act, but a lot of players wouldn't be able to play at a high level without being jerks). A lot of people seem to LOVE Jordan, but Jordan arguably had the worst personality of any superstar basketball player. Even to this day, a lot of people that have met Jordan become turned off by his personality (here's one story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4ZQERHL6ow). I've hardly ever heard of people that have MET LeBron, Wade and Bosh say anything close to the things I've heard about Jordan.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: When did Dwayne Wade become such a whiny baby? - by kenarm79 - 05-19-2012, 01:51 PM