`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Udonis Haslem suspended and Tyler Hansbrough was not, total BS.

Udonis Haslem suspended and Tyler Hansbrough was not, total BS.
I think all 3 should of been suspended don't get me wrong but to suspend Udonis Haslem for what he did and not suspend Tyler Hansbrough is total BS in my book because you can look at how he hit Wade he looked more like he was going for his face than the ball. Guess Indiana plays dirty wanting to hurt another Miami player to help them win the series. How can they justify upgrading all 3 to a flagrant 2 but only suspending the 2 Miami players even know I believe Dexter Pittman should be done for the rest of the year as that was uncalled for what he did.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: Udonis Haslem suspended and Tyler Hansbrough was not, total BS.
I watched the game and saw all three fouls in Question. Hansbrough did make an attempt at the ball but Just missed. Haslem didn't even bother going for the ball - that's the big difference.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Yeah, I'm not sure why they upgraded Hansbrough to flagrant two. That wasn't intentional whereas Haslem's was blatant.

Tyler was clearly going for the block, had Wade not pulled the ball down below his head he wouldn't have gotten hit. Haslem clearly was going after Tyler and didn't even make a play on the ball. If anything Tyler's foul being upgraded is a joke if anything.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Agreed Hansbrough was going for the ball and missed, but Haslem wasn't. Also Haslem's looked more like retaliation than just a hard foul. I agree he should miss 1 game, but Pittman should be done, Artest got 7 games and Pittman's was much more delibrate.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I also watched and seen all 3 fouls Haslem barely hit his head and though it looked like he was going for the should more than the head, Hansbrough looked like he wanted to keep going to stop the play. I think his intensions were to hit the ball and Wade from the way I watched it. Pittman should be done with the playoffs after that as that was a World Peace type hit.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Simply put Hansboro's hit was just a Hard Playoff Foul you have to Expect that. Haslems was a Retaliation Hit he wasnt attempting to make a play and Pittmans was Obvious..

(05-23-2012, 08:29 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I watched the game and saw all three fouls in Question. Hansbrough did make an attempt at the ball but Just missed. Haslem didn't even bother going for the ball - that's the big difference.
+1

I think all 3 guys intentionally tried to give a hard foul on purpose and it wasnt much fun to watch honestly.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341