`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT : NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN NEAR YOUR CARDS...!!!

RE: OT : NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN NEAR YOUR CARDS...!!!
(02-08-2012, 12:38 AM)nthnoak Wrote: I taught my wife how to handle cards. We open them together and I tell her to hold them by the eges, how to open a pack without bending corners and so on. She knows they are important to me. One time she opened a pack from wally world and got a john elway jersey card. The broncos are her favorite team so she started jumping up and down with the card in hand. I had to spoil the fun because the whole time I imagined the card flying out of her hand and being damaged. She got mad at me, but now knows I would have just rather her put the card down before jumping all over the place. The other thing we established is that if she ever gets mad at me, not to go near my cards and destroy any like we have seen on here before. If she does that, I told her I would take her car apart piece by piece right in the driveway.

lol...unfortunatly her car is my second car that i use when it snows to get to work...cant go taking that apart....she actually like opening packs with me and i even started her her own collection of cowboys....i know she didnt drop them on purpose but she could have been a little more careful....
(02-08-2012, 12:06 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Wow, if you talked like that around me, I'd have to spank ya... Wink

bring it on woman......lmao...jk
love to hear some of these stories myself....makes me feel like im not the only one going crazy when someone touches my cards....hahahahaha
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT : NEVER LET YOUR WOMAN NEAR YOUR CARDS...!!! - by cybertrenz02 - 02-08-2012, 01:45 AM