`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest problem with e-Bay, some perspective

RE: Biggest problem with e-Bay, some perspective
(02-03-2012, 03:59 PM)all day baby Wrote: I understand what you are saying, but I'm not sure I completely agree with it. If I get a PWE, no matter what the condition, I automatically drop the number of stars down. SOMEONE is gonna get a damaged card. You have to correct bad behavior. Additionally, I give a week to receive a card I've bought. Anything longer, loses stars depending on how much over a week. It is his responsibility to get it to me in a timely fashion.

If you do nothing, then the seller will think he is doing the right things. If you pop him a negative, then perhaps he will try to fix the problem.

If the seller does not claim it will come in a bubble mailer. You are Assuming.
Yes the seller is wrong for the PWE IF they charge the appropriate amount for a bubble mailer.

But really...... I have seen sellers sell stuff for 10 cents !!!!!!!! (With free shipping)
I bet you would expect a bubble mailer for THAT auction. Go ahead sell at that price. loose money with ebay and pp fees. and the price of mailers and shipping.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest problem with e-Bay, some perspective - by thelegendjerryrice - 02-03-2012, 05:21 PM