`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish I'd seen THIS deal!!

RE: Wish I'd seen THIS deal!!
(02-02-2012, 08:32 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Yes, the certified,absolute,gold standard,inception,rookies and stars,press pass all those are on card and look exactly like my mini helmet that he signed right in front of me at training camp
good! I just got one haha...and why does he have to pull a dez bryant with these stickers!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-02-2012, 08:36 PM)chads-cards Wrote: good! I just got one haha...and why does he have to pull a dez bryant with these stickers!
Actually - yes. The ones he signs in person are just like that, no? Those stickers are different. Unless that is the way he signed for you, I'm convinced 2 people (him and someone) sign his autos.

Some stickers are legit in my opinion - but only the ones that look like the on cards - the press pass and the ones signed at the rpm (sorry, Leaf - I think you were hosed as well)

Why would cam sign Leaf on card autos and Press Pass autos 100% differently if one wasn't fake?

did he get tired and change it up....then sign rpm autos in person, get tired, go back to the other, then sign certified on card, then get tired......
My point is this - it isn't just stickers - the Leaf autos look the same as some stickers.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(02-02-2012, 09:21 PM)ugameck Wrote: Actually - yes. The ones he signs in person are just like that, no? Those stickers are different. Unless that is the way he signed for you, I'm convinced 2 people (him and someone) sign his autos.

Some stickers are legit in my opinion - but only the ones that look like the on cards - the press pass and the ones signed at the rpm (sorry, Leaf - I think you were hosed as well)

Why would cam sign Leaf on card autos and Press Pass autos 100% differently if one wasn't fake?

did he get tired and change it up....then sign rpm autos in person, get tired, go back to the other, then sign certified on card, then get tired......
My point is this - it isn't just stickers - the Leaf autos look the same as some stickers.

so your saying in your opinion leaf certified are signed by his cousin tony...it is not PC so idc haha. I just dont want to sell it to a good customer knowing its most likely fake.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I'm just saying he has two very distinctly different signatures. And there is no signature "in between" that leads me to believe it is sloppiness.

I think the "C. Newton" with the "t" pulled back through the last name is a fraud. In all his other autos , the T is not the same, and he (basically) spells "Cam" by putting his "C" on top of the "N"

I think there are two Cam Newtons signing cards.

(02-03-2012, 08:12 AM)ugameck Wrote: I think the "C. Newton" with the "t" pulled back through the last name is a fraud. In all his other autos , the T is not the same, and he (basically) spells "Cam" by putting his "C" on top of the "N"

I think there are two Cam Newtons signing cards.
So this:
[Image: 2011ToppsMagicCamNewtonAUTO001.jpg]

Your saying you think this was signed by someone other than Cam himself? Question, if that ever came to light to be the truth and was verified, would that affect value? Seems like it would make the 'real' autos more rare and therefore more valuable and the 'fake' ones less so. Hmm.... really leaning toward putting this on the bay and cashing out.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(02-02-2012, 09:21 PM)ugameck Wrote: Actually - yes. The ones he signs in person are just like that, no? Those stickers are different. Unless that is the way he signed for you, I'm convinced 2 people (him and someone) sign his autos.

You may be right but when I was in my 20's my signature changed about 10 times drastically. Trying to find what worked, looked, felt best. These guys are still young and you can expect to see many changes throughout there lives. When these athletes sign they aren't signing 1 now, 1 later, 3 a little later. They are signing 100's if not 1000's at a time. Every seating their signature may change. Over a few months in time it could even be a drastic change. His signature may even change based on the number of Auto's he is signing if he is signing 50 then maybe he takes a little more time and you get a better auto, if he needs to hammer out 1000 then look for short & sloppy.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

right, but he goes from 1 to the other. his on card stuff is all the same (except Leaf)- and he signs those at different times. his national treasures, sp authentic, and exquisite will all look the same - i almost guarantee it.

(02-02-2012, 06:55 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cam-Newton-2011-...1e6aaa1d81

Wow! How'd this happen? lol
Look at that auction again. The seller ended it.

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.
(02-03-2012, 02:19 PM)warcraftin Wrote: You may be right but when I was in my 20's my signature changed about 10 times drastically. Trying to find what worked, looked, felt best. These guys are still young and you can expect to see many changes throughout there lives. When these athletes sign they aren't signing 1 now, 1 later, 3 a little later. They are signing 100's if not 1000's at a time. Every seating their signature may change. Over a few months in time it could even be a drastic change. His signature may even change based on the number of Auto's he is signing if he is signing 50 then maybe he takes a little more time and you get a better auto, if he needs to hammer out 1000 then look for short & sloppy.
Agreed.
(02-03-2012, 02:58 PM)ugameck Wrote: right, but he goes from 1 to the other. his on card stuff is all the same (except Leaf)- and he signs those at different times. his national treasures, sp authentic, and exquisite will all look the same - i almost guarantee it.
Who is to say that when he gets a stack of cards in front of him to sign they are the same at that time. Stickers are diff. You can sign those and never know WHAT card it is gonna be on.