`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a box and this is what i found

RE: Opened a box and this is what i found
(10-04-2011, 01:50 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Can you share why you collect Colbert? I like hearing why people collect who they do is all.

I think i tough base with it in an older post of mine but my peak of cracking boxes/cases was in 2004. Alot of bball for obvious reason but I also cracked alot of football due to the fact the steelers had a good first rounder. But every product I opened I seemed to pull a colbert auto. And he was pretty decent his rookie year so I figured why not go after this kid. And I had never collected one specific player or team. My collection just consisted of the real good hits I had and random cards I liked. So I started to literally buy everything I could. At one point probably in 2006 colbert only had 50 items on ebay. I bought everything I needed but after that people started listing his stuff and it was selling for double and triple what I had paid. So I kind of inflated his value due to how many I was buying. I would only buy real rare cards though. So Im scrambling now to find base cards and the lower end stuff because NOBODY lists it.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opened a box and this is what i found - by chads-cards - 10-04-2011, 01:56 AM