Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Opened a box and this is what i found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So im just going through some boxes and i found one that had some killer stuff I forgot about. I also mixed in some other cards that were sitting out.

[Image: scan0025.jpg]

[Image: scan0024.jpg]

[Image: scan0023.jpg]

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

[Image: scan0021.jpg]

[Image: scan0020.jpg]

[Image: scan0019.jpg]

[Image: scan0018.jpg]
if u decide you want to move the Alstott duel you know who your guy to trade that to is!!
ofourse I need the Bradshaw
out of the new ones I could use all these
Brown,Haloti,Vick auto...and a couple of those Peytons!
You already know who my dudes are so u know what I am after lol
to bad that kordel stewart auto got ruined with the draft buster on it
(10-04-2011, 12:41 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]if u decide you want to move the Alstott duel you know who your guy to trade that to is!!
ofourse I need the Bradshaw
out of the new ones I could use all these
Brown,Haloti,Vick auto...and a couple of those Peytons!
You already know who my dudes are so u know what I am after lol
yeah most of this is pc collection stuff but im sure ill be willing to let go of some of it eventually. that was only a stack of stuff. scanning is just such a pain so i stopped. it have another 100 manning rcs i could show but i just put the higher end ones up. my main collections arent football so I just put up the first ft stuff I could find that was decent.
Yeah, just wow... Once those things hit the org, I see a few I could add to our trade!
Heck of a box!!! I can use that Staubach/Romo and that Steve young patch is awesome! Is that Romo a rc??? Dang, I would like to have one of those Mannings just to have one, that is a KILLER box! NICE! Smile
(10-04-2011, 12:45 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]yeah most of this is pc collection stuff but im sure ill be willing to let go of some of it eventually. that was only a stack of stuff. scanning is just such a pain so i stopped. it have another 100 manning rcs i could show but i just put the higher end ones up. my main collections arent football so I just put up the first ft stuff I could find that was decent.
I do have another Corey Dillon auto...so if you like him I would swap it for that one with my boy on it!
I also only have one bowman chrome Peyton rookie so I would love to have another one of those
(10-04-2011, 12:44 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: [ -> ]to bad that kordel stewart auto got ruined with the draft buster on it
I know and when I pulled that kordell was the man. Im from pittsburgh. I was like 6 or 7 when I pulled that. So that was a big deal back then. Pulling your hometown QB and the number one draft pick. Thats one of my favorite autograph sets though.
(10-04-2011, 12:46 AM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Heck of a box!!! I can use that Staubach/Romo and that Steve young patch is awesome! Is that Romo a rc??? Dang, I would like to have one of those Mannings just to have one, that is a KILLER box! NICE! Smile
haha yeah I guess i should start paying more attention to the nicer stuff. Im just working on getting as much for my low end stuff as I can. Im trying to keep most of this good stuff.
(10-04-2011, 12:47 AM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]I know and when I pulled that kordell was the man. Im from pittsburgh. I was like 6 or 7 when I pulled that. So that was a big deal back then. Pulling your hometown QB and the number one draft pick. Thats one of my favorite autograph sets though.
there is a Marino,Manning duel in that set...and I have to chase one down lol
(10-04-2011, 12:51 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]there is a Marino,Manning duel in that set...and I have to chase one down lol
dude theres one on ebay now I think. I saw it as a BIN OBO. but it was in a lot with a brady auto too.
(10-04-2011, 12:46 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: [ -> ]I do have another Corey Dillon auto...so if you like him I would swap it for that one with my boy on it!
I also only have one bowman chrome Peyton rookie so I would love to have another one of those
$600
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-TSC-CO-SIGN...181wt_1037
Pages: 1 2 3 4