`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a box and this is what i found

Opened a box and this is what i found
So im just going through some boxes and i found one that had some killer stuff I forgot about. I also mixed in some other cards that were sitting out.

[Image: scan0025.jpg]

[Image: scan0024.jpg]

[Image: scan0023.jpg]

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

[Image: scan0021.jpg]

[Image: scan0020.jpg]

[Image: scan0019.jpg]

[Image: scan0018.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Opened a box and this is what i found
if u decide you want to move the Alstott duel you know who your guy to trade that to is!!
ofourse I need the Bradshaw
out of the new ones I could use all these
Brown,Haloti,Vick auto...and a couple of those Peytons!
You already know who my dudes are so u know what I am after lol

to bad that kordel stewart auto got ruined with the draft buster on it
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-04-2011, 12:41 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: if u decide you want to move the Alstott duel you know who your guy to trade that to is!!
ofourse I need the Bradshaw
out of the new ones I could use all these
Brown,Haloti,Vick auto...and a couple of those Peytons!
You already know who my dudes are so u know what I am after lol
yeah most of this is pc collection stuff but im sure ill be willing to let go of some of it eventually. that was only a stack of stuff. scanning is just such a pain so i stopped. it have another 100 manning rcs i could show but i just put the higher end ones up. my main collections arent football so I just put up the first ft stuff I could find that was decent.

Yeah, just wow... Once those things hit the org, I see a few I could add to our trade!

Heck of a box!!! I can use that Staubach/Romo and that Steve young patch is awesome! Is that Romo a rc??? Dang, I would like to have one of those Mannings just to have one, that is a KILLER box! NICE! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-04-2011, 12:45 AM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah most of this is pc collection stuff but im sure ill be willing to let go of some of it eventually. that was only a stack of stuff. scanning is just such a pain so i stopped. it have another 100 manning rcs i could show but i just put the higher end ones up. my main collections arent football so I just put up the first ft stuff I could find that was decent.
I do have another Corey Dillon auto...so if you like him I would swap it for that one with my boy on it!
I also only have one bowman chrome Peyton rookie so I would love to have another one of those

(10-04-2011, 12:44 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: to bad that kordel stewart auto got ruined with the draft buster on it
I know and when I pulled that kordell was the man. Im from pittsburgh. I was like 6 or 7 when I pulled that. So that was a big deal back then. Pulling your hometown QB and the number one draft pick. Thats one of my favorite autograph sets though.
(10-04-2011, 12:46 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Heck of a box!!! I can use that Staubach/Romo and that Steve young patch is awesome! Is that Romo a rc??? Dang, I would like to have one of those Mannings just to have one, that is a KILLER box! NICE! Smile
haha yeah I guess i should start paying more attention to the nicer stuff. Im just working on getting as much for my low end stuff as I can. Im trying to keep most of this good stuff.

(10-04-2011, 12:47 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I know and when I pulled that kordell was the man. Im from pittsburgh. I was like 6 or 7 when I pulled that. So that was a big deal back then. Pulling your hometown QB and the number one draft pick. Thats one of my favorite autograph sets though.
there is a Marino,Manning duel in that set...and I have to chase one down lol

(10-04-2011, 12:51 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: there is a Marino,Manning duel in that set...and I have to chase one down lol
dude theres one on ebay now I think. I saw it as a BIN OBO. but it was in a lot with a brady auto too.
(10-04-2011, 12:46 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I do have another Corey Dillon auto...so if you like him I would swap it for that one with my boy on it!
I also only have one bowman chrome Peyton rookie so I would love to have another one of those
$600
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-TSC-CO-SIGN...181wt_1037