`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a box and this is what i found

RE: Opened a box and this is what i found
(10-04-2011, 01:34 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: just a box you had laying around? That is incredible man, you and your dad do a awesome job to just have boxes of stuff like this laying about. Why is this stuff not in the shop?

This is my personal stuff that Ive accumulated since I was 2. when i moved I probably brought 250,000 cards with me. half of it was stuff to just sort through, low-end inserts,rcs commons. and the other half was my personal stuff. I have alot of vintage baseball. Im working on pretty much all the sets pre 1975. and I borught probably around 5 5 rows of good stuff. thats if it was all in the same box. we have some good stuff at our shop but the high end stuff doesnt move. so most of our display cases are steeelers game used and autos. If i took all of our steelers cards im sure it wuld be the most extensive team collection out there.
[quote='chads-cards' pid='1729226' dateline='1317710695']

also I work on alot of projects. One month i might only sort through cheap stuff, or vintage, or my colbert collection. So when I put that stuff back on the shelf I might forget all the killer stuff that was in it. Im currently selling off my low grade vintage to pays bills and upgrade with some newer stuff.

[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opened a box and this is what i found - by chads-cards - 10-04-2011, 01:44 AM