`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened a box and this is what i found

RE: Opened a box and this is what i found
(10-04-2011, 12:53 AM)chads-cards Wrote: dude theres one on ebay now I think. I saw it as a BIN OBO. but it was in a lot with a brady auto too.

$600
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-TSC-CO-SIGN...181wt_1037

lol yea...That one has been up for 3 or 4 months now...I need a Brady for my all time QB auto PC...but I cant stand him...he will prolly be the last one I get unless I find a killer deal on one lol
but dang...Marino and Manning auto together...thats amazing for me lol
there was one on the bay last month that was a triple /15
it was Marino,Manning,and Fouts....what are the chances of my 3 fav QB's having a triple auto together lol
the asking price was just too much and he wouldnt willing to budge enough on it....I didnt want to pay 400 or 500 bucks for it.
The last Fouts auto I bought was a nice on card auto and I paid 10 bucks for it.
The Last Marino I bought was from the 1998 Absolute Marino Milestones set and I paid like 42 bucks for it
and the last Mannig auto I bought I paid 52 bucks for
I know that card was way nicer..and would love to have them all together, but during school when I am on a budget I would rather get a nice quantity of autos of my guys as opposed to buying one card and being done for a month lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opened a box and this is what i found - by Marinoisking - 10-04-2011, 12:59 AM