`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anybody interested in a group BGS submission?

RE: Anybody interested in a group BGS submission?
(08-11-2011, 12:00 AM)MannyEsco Wrote: I wasn't pissed at all before but now I am... again BGS HAS NO F'N SAY ON BECKETT.COM..... I did show you appreciation at first... you are the one that jump in my thread with a negative tone... Also I have the time now because I here now.... I deploy 6-7 months at a times that is why I am backing down not because I did not go thru the proper channels... because I did.... the offer is the AUGUST MONTH SPECIAL.... so i could follow thru with my promise.

In August, Beckett is offering a service level upgrade on any grading service level you select. This is a great way to save some money and get your cards shipped back a little faster. For example, if you want the 10-day service level, you pay the 20-day rates. This goes for any service level (excluding 45-day) and for any quantity of cards you want to submit. The amount you save and service level you select is up to you! All prices can be found on any BGS submission form!

here is the link:

http://www.beckett.com/estore/news/?eski...tt&a=10429

[Image: 2966791e.jpg]

So if I had a 100 cards and i was paying the 45-day price for the 20-day service... it looks like it would be $7 a card like I promised......

Again you had a personal offer.... THIS IS A MONTHLY OFFER FOR EVERYBODY...

and the reason you haven't answer my question of : what is the difference between this and getting 10 local collectors and sending thru one person?

Is because there is no difference...

I did answer it Manny. I said it was their rule not mine. I'm just doing what they asked me to do. And BTW, BGS and beckett.com are the same company. If you don't see the correlation, I can't help you. BGS has all they say in the world in what goes on on this site in regards to group submissions. The more you say the more it becomes obvious your not well informed. And since you've decided to make this personal, let's let everyone know that you were not only the last person to get me their cards, but you were also the last person to get me paid. And if I remember correctly, I shipped you your order, and paid your $30 shipping charges, before you paid me......But I'm a bad guy for following the rules, go figure.
A real slap in the face........
(08-11-2011, 12:26 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: Not really sure where you believe I came off as being mad as I was just making a general assessment of the way you come off in this thread and on the topic in general. I'm not trying to get into a flame war and as I mentioned, you seem like a good guy and you are definitely an asset to this community but the way you are handling this whole topic and jumping down Mannys throat is very disappointing. Again, as mentioned in my prior post, this is a BGS monthly special which literally promotes group submissions. There is no disclaimer that only you can handle them and there is no BGS rep on here who has confirmed your statements. What you do for the community is very much appreciated by those who take part, but discouraging and trying to put a halt to others trying to do the same (on a month you are not) is a real let down on your behalf.

That's what I was asked to do, I don't know what to say. Thank you for the positive statements though. I do appreciate them. I asked BGS to make a post or some sort of announcement on the site regarding the group submission rules. Maybe that will help folks from thinking it's me.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody interested in a group BGS submission? - by giantfan270 - 08-11-2011, 12:31 AM