Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anybody interested in a group BGS submission?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Some of you Vets might correct me and tell me I'm wrong but it does hurt to ask....

The August offer for BGS is a good one. Beckett is offering a service level upgrade on any grading service level you select. So if we were to get 100 cards, the price per card would be $7 w/o Auto grading. They also offer Orders of 100 or more cards at 20 day service level or better receive FREE shipping. So I figure this would be a good deal for someone doing 10+ cards.

Just trying to see if anyone is interested...

I know Giantfan270 is trying to set one up in Sept, but this is Aug Smile

Me - 15-20
Quavis - 10
9ersncrabtree - ????
Im ready!
I got 1 cards without an auto that I could use, and 1 with an auto. how much will it be?
(08-03-2011, 11:52 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Im ready!
How many you got.... I have 15-20 cards
(08-03-2011, 11:58 AM)Showoff Wrote: [ -> ]I got 1 cards without an auto that I could use, and 1 with an auto. how much will it be?
I don't think it would be beneficial for you... That's why I said 10+ cards... the difference is $2 between 1-19 cards and 100+ cards... so you would only save $4 there but, then you would have to pay to ship it to me.... IMO its better if you just send by your self... but if you want send it LMK
I have at least 10. More if I can find the cash.
O' I'm all in for something like this. I have about 40 cards I want graded a couple of autos but mostly rc cards and patches. Me and you will have to do some PMing before I can send anything to you. Please take no offense to that. Just looking out for my treasures, but I'm for sure in on this get me fellow Niner fan!!! Smile
pm sent... also to help maybe spread out your cost, I know the last grading special that Giantfan270 had, had free auto grading. I think he is doing another one in Sept... but LMK
(08-03-2011, 01:14 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]I have at least 10. More if I can find the cash.
I'll let you know as soon as i get a 100 confirmed
I'm interested but not ready yet to do it this month sorta waiting till/if xstreaminsanity (jason) was thinking about doing one.
(08-03-2011, 02:16 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested but not ready yet to do it this month sorta waiting till/if xstreaminsanity (jason) was thinking about doing one.
Thats fine... X and Giantfan270(Ron) are both working for that special next month... this is just the deal the BGS has for everyone...
How much would it be to get in on this with 10 cards? I have one that needs re-graded and I'm sure I could find 9 more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6