`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Anybody interested in a group BGS submission?

RE: Anybody interested in a group BGS submission?
(08-10-2011, 11:59 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I went through a process to be able to do what I did. I didn't just do it. Manny knew that. And I'm not bitter at all, just letting you all know it's not approved by BGS management. From there everyone can make their own decisions. I was told by BGS that if I had not gotten permission prior to submitting, and they had knowledge that it was a group submission, they would have cancelled my order. It was only because I agreed to meet with them that they decided to give me the green light. They made it clear at that time that I would be the only one on the site approved to do so. Get mad at them, not me.

Not really sure where you believe I came off as being mad as I was just making a general assessment of the way you come off in this thread and on the topic in general. I'm not trying to get into a flame war and as I mentioned, you seem like a good guy and you are definitely an asset to this community but the way you are handling this whole topic and jumping down Mannys throat is very disappointing. Again, as mentioned in my prior post, this is a BGS monthly special which literally promotes group submissions. There is no disclaimer that only you can handle them and there is no BGS rep on here who has confirmed your statements. What you do for the community is very much appreciated by those who take part, but discouraging and trying to put a halt to others trying to do the same (on a month you are not) is a real let down on your behalf.

Edit- Also, for the record I am not / was not in this group to submit, just speaking on behalf of those who were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody interested in a group BGS submission? - by krayzie83 - 08-11-2011, 12:26 AM