`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post pics of ur Favorite NON-gu/auto !!

RE: Post pics of ur Favorite NON-gu/auto !!
(07-22-2011, 08:23 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Hope everyone can stand a few more from me! I absolutely love this thread!

Of course you do! You have the best stuff to show off in this category. Big Grin Just messin' w/ ya some.

Here are some of my fav's from my Panthers PC:

Some of my favorite Muhsin Muhammad cards (all are S#'d except the 1st one and the 8th one). The 3rd card is #'d/75, and the 5th card is # 01/65:
[Image: CP-MuhsinFavs.jpg]

This is from my Wesley Walls collection and one Tyrone Poole base. I love those Topps Laser cards! Walls- '97 Black Diamond base and parallel, '97 Poker Chip, '99 Black Diamond base & die-cut parallel, 2000 Prestige Spectrum #'d/100, and the Poole Laser base.
[Image: CP-ProehlFavsandPooleLaser.jpg]

Some random Panthers die-cuts and an insert (the Collins is #'d to 12000) Tongue
[Image: CP-2diecutandKGPP.jpg]

Some Panthers parallels/inserts (all #'d to 100) :
[Image: CP-Allnumberedto100.jpg]

Some Panthers #'d to 32 or less. The first 4 are #'d to 25, the Beason is numbered to 32, and DUH on the last one. Too bad my only 1/1 is a bust! Tongue
[Image: CP-numberedto32orless.jpg]

EDIT: BTW, this is the back of the printing plate so you know who it is. What makes it cool is that I have the AU'd X-fractor version of this too (#'d/50--no scan):
[Image: Jarrett1-1Back.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post pics of ur Favorite NON-gu/auto !! - by spazmatastic - 07-23-2011, 01:15 AM