Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons

RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons
Trade Update:

Ok, I've been waiting to send out 5 trades and my waiting has been because of CapitalOne. For the last three days they've said I have a 0 balance when I shouldn't. I called them today because I am tired of it and they said it should update tonight. This is after they first told me that I overdrafted, which I didn't, and then they told me I had pending changes that I'm not able to see unless I call into customer service. lol. She said it should update tonight, but it doesn't matter anyways because I get paid tomorrow. Therefore, all people waiting on my cards they will either be shipped out tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. Thanks.

Also, I got 5 packages in the mail yesterday.

pingbling23
MannyEsco
kct1
chaudhrysunny
mrhurtado17

I've marked them all as received and am going through them one by one. That's why some of you haven't gotten feedback yet. I want to make sure that the cards I get doubles of from the extras are marked properly and that I give each person credit for their extras. So far the two people I've gotten through are mrhurtado17 (thanks for the extras) and pingbling23 (thanks also for the extras). You all are awesome traders and I have a feeling that pretty soon I'll hit the 3,000 mark (makes me want to watch Mr. 3000 for some reason). Smile Thanks everyone.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Messages In This Thread
RE: XstreamINsanity's Trade/Sale Thread (and Rules): Mainly looking for Pistons - by xstreaminsanity - 05-26-2011, 10:08 AM