`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Have you seen how much Keith Null stuff is going for?!?!?!  Goodness gracious!
Thank you Blaynero!!!
[Image: rangers2.jpg]

Looking for Rams, Mavs, DeJuan Blair, Jonny Flynn, Yoennis
Cespedes, Lena Blackburne, Kurt Warner, and Ken Griffey Jr.

marcjack Wrote:Have you seen how much Keith Null stuff is going for?!?!?! Goodness gracious!

I know it!!!! He hasn't even showed promise AT ALL! I think Its just that its his only autograph (next to a redemption in Signatures UD) and its a cool looking card in general. I wouldn't mind having one myself but I don't think Null is the answer for us in St Louis.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

I think he is alright.  I personally think we need to get Vick, trade our 1st overall pick to San Francisco for their two first round picks, and get some O-Line help.
Thank you Blaynero!!!
[Image: rangers2.jpg]

Looking for Rams, Mavs, DeJuan Blair, Jonny Flynn, Yoennis
Cespedes, Lena Blackburne, Kurt Warner, and Ken Griffey Jr.

marcjack Wrote:I think he is alright. I personally think we need to get Vick, trade our 1st overall pick to San Francisco for their two first round picks, and get some O-Line help.

I think he is alright aswell, just not our future. Vick is an intersting pick... I would like to see the other QB on that roster playing for us... Kevin Kolb, I've liked what Ive seen from him! Very accurate and has a great arm... plus he was Averys QB in College, great team chemistry! Interesting to trade our pick to the Niners... I don't think Singletary would take that though.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

It's a shame the Burton is a Ram. I'm not knocking them it's just that I feel management is holding him and Jackson back. I live in Lexington and I saw him play for 4 years. He is extremely talented. As far as Jackson goes I think we all know he's a freaking stud back. I also have a few of Burton's autos just because he's a former Wildcat. I also have a some Tamme and Little autos. Hell I have a few of Couch's autos. Good luck man.

JEREMYDB75 Wrote:It's a shame the Burton is a Ram. I'm not knocking them it's just that I feel management is holding him and Jackson back. I live in Lexington and I saw him play for 4 years. He is extremely talented. As far as Jackson goes I think we all know he's a freaking stud back. I also have a few of Burton's autos just because he's a former Wildcat. I also have a some Tamme and Little autos. Hell I have a few of Couch's autos. Good luck man.

I feel you man. The management, the play-calling in general is just terrible. Everyone is blaming the WR's.... but they can't ALL be terrible, so Its obviously the QB and the play-calling. Really cool to see someone else here that knows of Burtons talent and potential here. Jackson is definitely a stud, I have a pretty decent collection of him aswell. I think Jacob Tamme is pretty good aswell! Give him a few more years and he'll be one of the more solid players on that Colts roster. And thank you very much!

New pickups... but they're not Burton. Lol

I figured I'd post these here, don't really want to start a new thread.

Brady Quinn Contenders Rc Auto $38 Thought it was a steal.

[Image: BiU6vrQBWkKGrHqMH-C8EsMMWdgc6BLOWco.jpg]

Brooks Foster RC Auto $3.75

[Image: BiisrpQmkKGrHqEH-CkEs9hfchdBLPk3gzw.jpg]

Keith Null Contenders Rc Auto $11.99

[Image: Bi4sBwBGkKGrHqEH-DkEs9z-Z5h7BLQqmpO.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:New pickups... but they're not Burton. Lol

I figured I'd post these here, don't really want to start a new thread.

Brady Quinn Contenders Rc Auto $38 Thought it was a steal.

[Image: BiU6vrQBWkKGrHqMH-C8EsMMWdgc6BLOWco.jpg]

Brooks Foster RC Auto $3.75

[Image: BiisrpQmkKGrHqEH-CkEs9hfchdBLPk3gzw.jpg]

Keith Null Contenders Rc Auto $11.99

[Image: Bi4sBwBGkKGrHqEH-DkEs9z-Z5h7BLQqmpO.jpg]

Commented on your Avery thread about the above cards. Again, nice steals!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Sweet pickups, A&B!!! Especially the Rams players! emoticon
I've read some people don't like the design of 2009 Playoff Contenders, but from your pick ups they look pretty good to me.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Kolb 4 Wrote:

Commented on your Avery thread about the above cards. Again, nice steals!

You did indeed! Thank you Smile