`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Nice additions, A&B! I really like the Topps Magic auto card. I wish Carson Palmer could have made it into the checklist. The inscription kind of looks like a "U". Maybe he was going to inscribe "UK" for the University of Kentucky, but someone interrupted him. They got into a conversation about this and that. He forgot where he was with the inscription and just moved on to the next one. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice interesting Topps Magic. Has Keenan ever auto'd with his number? I know some players do it with all their autos.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Nice interesting Topps Magic. Has Keenan ever auto'd with his number? I know some players do it with all their autos.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Nice additions, A&B! I really like the Topps Magic auto card. I wish Carson Palmer could have made it into the checklist. The inscription kind of looks like a "U". Maybe he was going to inscribe "UK" for the University of Kentucky, but someone interrupted him. They got into a conversation about this and that. He forgot where he was with the inscription and just moved on to the next one. Lol.

Thanks NineOf! I know that would have been pretty cool, Im suprised he didnt actually. I'm not sure of the "UK" because in person you can see the "U" or "4" crossed over another line in the ink like it was a "1" for "14" thats why I'm pretty convinced that it was "14" in a hurry. I'm just really happy to have it because either "UK" or "14" its a very unique card for thy supercollection Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Nice additions, A&B! I really like the Topps Magic auto card. I wish Carson Palmer could have made it into the checklist. The inscription kind of looks like a "U". Maybe he was going to inscribe "UK" for the University of Kentucky, but someone interrupted him. They got into a conversation about this and that. He forgot where he was with the inscription and just moved on to the next one. Lol.

Thanks NineOf! I know that would have been pretty cool, Im suprised he didnt actually. I'm not sure of the "UK" because in person you can see the "U" or "4" crossed over another line in the ink like it was a "1" for "14" thats why I'm pretty convinced that it was "14" in a hurry. I'm just really happy to have it because either "UK" or "14" its a very unique card for thy supercollection Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Kolb 4 Wrote:Nice interesting Topps Magic. Has Keenan ever auto'd with his number? I know some players do it with all their autos.

It is pretty interesting. Hes only signed "19" and that was with Press Pass, and a few early Upper Deck Autos, other than that, nothing since then.

Also I know what you mean Ive seen alot of players who ALWAYS sign with a number thats why I always love looking for Keenans with "14"or Avery with "17" have NEVER seen Avery inscribe a number. Sad

Another thing NineOf on the inscription, I compared it with the "14" he inscribed on the 8 x 10 I have of him vs the Jets and it looks similar on the 4 there Wink

Some nice achievements and updates!

Achievements:

10 SP Authentic RC Autos /999 in hand of Burton!

Updates:

7th Exquisite /150?! Something like that Wink

[Image: BbPmBQBmkKGrHqMH-D0EqupSgbJBKvDf5bY.jpg]

[Image: BZoNIBGkKGrHqYH-DMEp3pFSMBKnszM6YYQ.jpg]

New pickup in honor of the game tomorrow... and oh yea its 014/425 jersey number pickup Wink for only $.99! Big Grin

[Image: BbpgqsQBmkKGrHqMOKiUEq4nWfBBKw93kMZ.jpg]

Keenan Burton could be looking to have a great game tomorrow so I'm excited to see what happens, he's seemed to improve from last season with his route running, and the past two games as the 3rd string is been getting some good looks so as the #2 Receiver hopefully he'll get more looks and that he and Avery can get open and bring us in the first win of the season, and nothing sweeter for it to be against the 49ers.

FACT: Keenans first NFL TD in the regular season came in Week 16 vs the 49ers on a 30 yard reception.

[Image: n1495536784_30161813_8989.jpg]

[Image: Burtonsfirsttd.jpg]

You can watch his first TD in the link below.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highl...rs-2008 />

GO RAMS!

[Image: GreenBayPackersvStLouisRamsqPQQ_UVm.jpg]