Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Inscription mailday anyone?!

It finally came along with a Mayo Yale Mini I picked up... only missing one Mayo Sad Its the harvard to /25 I had one on ebay but it went for too much at the time of purchase which was $10 and I didnt have money Sad haven't seen any since.

[Image: mayoblueburontinscritponyooo.jpg]

[Image: Mayoblueburton.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Sweet pickups, A&B! I like the Topps Mayo mini card. I hope the Harvard version ends up in your collection one day as well! I'm glad you've been able to pick up some of those inscription cards. I saw on another site a collector who just started to collect cards with inscriptions on them.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet pickups, A&B! I like the Topps Mayo mini card. I hope the Harvard version ends up in your collection one day as well! I'm glad you've been able to pick up some of those inscription cards. I saw on another site a collector who just started to collect cards with inscriptions on them.

Thanks man! and me too... I hate it when I see a card come on then just drops off the face of the earth for a for a while but I guess thats the challenge in collecting lol. Oohhh me too!!! I wasn't going to at first but Im so glad I did now, Ricky Williams 34 convinced me that they'll make your collection unique and standout and that you'll love them... well thats all true lol. If you can find'em definitely collect'em! Do you know of Carson having any inscriptions?
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Ebay!!!! You make me so angry sometimes!!!!

Well... I got a mailday today with a Burton autograph...but no the right Burton autograph. I purchased the Saturday Signatures Auto in Press pass about a week ago... and I recieve a Gridiron Graphs which I already have one of... this ticks me off I sent the seller a message saying "I need the right card!!!" Lol we'll see what he says, I was more professional about it to him though.

Avery and Burton Wrote:Do you know of Carson having any inscriptions?

I haven't seen one yet. The only variation I have seen is either his signature with or without a "9." Sorry to hear about getting the wrong card. Hopefully the seller is stand up and he takes care of it!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:Do you know of Carson having any inscriptions?

I haven't seen one yet. The only variation I have seen is either his signature with or without a "9." Sorry to hear about getting the wrong card. Hopefully the seller is stand up and he takes care of it!

Changing your name up on me?!?! Hmm?!? Lol I'm going to miss the name palmercfan! But this will grow on me Smile

Is "NineOf" Your new name because you get everything 9/XXX? Smile If so... freakin' sweet Big Grin

Hmm... he might have a few from his rookie season in Press Pass but they're probly tucked into PCs long gone Sad Still cool that he inscribes his autos with his jersey number the only thing Burtons inscribed as far as numbers is "19" from college and he inscribed "14" on the photo signed by him, haven't seen any cards yet.

As for the card I contacted them and they're response was "S#@!... what's your address I'll get the other card right out to you! Thanks!" Lol short, sweet and to the point, Smile

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Is "NineOf" Your new name because you get everything 9/XXX? Smile If so... freakin' sweet Big Grin

I actually wanted just "Nine," because I always read or hear Palmer's teammates refer to him by just his number. Unfortunately "Nine" and even "9" were already taken. I do love my jersey numbered cards so I chose NineOf.

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Hmm... he might have a few from his rookie season in Press Pass but they're probly tucked into PCs long gone

I'll have to wait them out. Maybe one day they'll sell...

Well thats still a cool name!!! I wonder what they call burton on the sideline? 14? lol Smile

Yeah man... I never expected to see more inscription autographs and now... they're coming out of the floorboards! LOL We'll see if he has any in the future I guess... trying googling "Carson Palmer Inscription Autograph" and see if anything comes up... thats how I found out about Burtons other inscriptions Big Grin

Avery and Burton Wrote:I wonder what they call burton on the sideline?

Hopefully next season they call him "stud"!!!!!
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Yeah man... I never expected to see more inscription autographs and now... they're coming out of the floorboards! LOL We'll see if he has any in the future I guess... trying googling "Carson Palmer Inscription Autograph" and see if anything comes up... thats how I found out about Burtons other inscriptions Big Grin

I couldn't find anything card-wise. I did see an awesome Trojans helmet where he added "Heisman 02." I got to pick one of those up down the line.

NineOf Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:I wonder what they call burton on the sideline?

Hopefully next season they call him "stud"!!!!!
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I couldn't find anything card-wise. I did see an awesome Trojans helmet where he added "Heisman 02." I got to pick one of those up down the line.

LOL!!! "Stud" would be awesome!!! Hopefully he'll have an inscription autograph of that someday. Smile

Well thats still pretty sweet! You'll definitely have to pick one of those up Smile