Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Mailday!

Just that 5th Exquisite that I got for $2.13! Smile

[Image: BurtonExquisiteto150.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Awesome Exquisite pickup, A&B!!! You have made hoarding an artform. You are the Dr. Evil of collecting. Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Awesome Exquisite pickup, A&B!!! You have made hoarding an artform. You are the Dr. Evil of collecting. Lol.

Lol Thanks buddy! and Ill take that as a compliment fo sho! Big Grin

I <3 hoarding Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Avery and Burton Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Awesome Exquisite pickup, A&B!!! You have made hoarding an artform. You are the Dr. Evil of collecting. Lol.

I <3 hoarding Smile

Oh it's definitely a compliment! Your collection rocks!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

I <3 hoarding Smile

Oh it's definitely a compliment! Your collection rocks!

Lol I know man thanks I appreciate it! Your collection is sweet too!!! I want to see it all together sometime! Smile

FRUSTRATION!!!!

The Rams just traded for yet ANOTHER WR. Ronald Curry.

Now there is a ton of competition and if Burtons injury doesn't heal up well then Im a be ticked off if he's not starting.

Now there is Donnie Avery, Keenan Burton, Laurent Robinson, Ronald Curry, Brooks Foster, Tim Carter, and a few others... WOW.

I guess without some depth to the WR position and if injuries occured they would be out of luck so gotta stock up some experience but I hope this doesn't effect Keenan's playing time too much Sad

And... NEW PICKUP!!!

been excited to see these on the bay!!!

His SECOND, Second year autograph Big Grin

Full game uniform and an action shot??? I LOVE IT!!! Sweet cards I just got it for the Buy it now $9.99 couldnt help myself Smile

[Image: burtonscoreauto493.jpg]

Lookin' good, A&B! Sweet new pickup. I dig that card alot. Sorry to hear that Keenan Burton has more competition, but hopefully he beats out all the competition to be the #2 receiver!!

palmercfan Wrote:Lookin' good, A&B! Sweet new pickup. I dig that card alot. Sorry to hear that Keenan Burton has more competition, but hopefully he beats out all the competition to be the #2 receiver!!

Thanks man! I know I love it!!!! Although in the auction twice it said it was numbered to 493. The others say 499 I don't know why he would misprint 493 twice if its not right so Im interested to see what its really numbered to when I get it.

I know man it sucks... but I think he has the talent to take that number 2 spot in stride Smile

Well that just answered my question! Another one just came on the bay and its numbered /493... odd numbering but... maybe that had a shortage of his sticker auto's Wink