Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

and now mail for today! lol

[Image: burtonpressplate.jpg]

[Image: BurtonNT11.jpg]

yeah!!! Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:Nice pickup! Sorry to hear about your girl as well. It's never easy when you have to go through trials in your relationship. Hope everything works out for you guys.

Thanks Kolb, yeah it really is never easy when this stuff happens... I think were going to be okay though... I just feel sick when Im not able to talk to her even Sad

yeah. I know the feeling. It's like your world can't function without her. I've been married for almost 6 years and what I learned it that if you really love someone not to let your differences get in the way of eachother no matter how big they may be. It takes a lot of humbling but that's what love is about. Wink
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:
Kolb 4 Wrote:Nice pickup! Sorry to hear about your girl as well. It's never easy when you have to go through trials in your relationship. Hope everything works out for you guys.

Thanks Kolb, yeah it really is never easy when this stuff happens... I think were going to be okay though... I just feel sick when Im not able to talk to her even Sad

yeah. I know the feeling. It's like your world can't function without her. I've been married for almost 6 years and what I learned it that if you really love someone not to let your differences get in the way of eachother no matter how big they may be. It takes a lot of humbling but that's what love is about. Wink

Exactly how it is Sad The whole situation is complicated because technically were not allowed to be together according to her pyscotic parents but the whole situation is really too complicated to explain unfortunetly. Yeah I hear ya man, but it really wasn't a problem of differences, just an issue of trust... I guess that is a difference in a way but I think we'll be okay... and it does take alot of humbling.... I love that girl so much Smile
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Wow, pretty massive update!!! Sweet stuff. Those auto cards with inscriptions that you've been picking up kick serious butt! What A&B update would be complete without an auto card from National Treasures...or Playoff... or Exquisite... or Topps Chome... Lol. Hoard-alicious!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Is that plate a 1/1? wow really nice pick ups!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

palmercfan Wrote:Wow, pretty massive update!!! Sweet stuff. Those auto cards with inscriptions that you've been picking up kick serious butt! What A&B update would be complete without an auto card from National Treasures...or Playoff... or Exquisite... or Topps Chome... Lol. Hoard-alicious!!!

Oh yes Smile I know now I want them all!!! Lol and thats very true that these updates wouldn't be complete without those lovely cards... I can't wait til preseason in a month... this month is going so slow Sad... for many reasons unfortunetly.

Kolb 4 Wrote:Is that plate a 1/1? wow really nice pick ups!

Yep its a 1/1! Thanks man!!

Avery and Burton Wrote:
Oh yes Smile I know now I want them all!!! Lol and thats very true that these updates wouldn't be complete without those lovely cards... I can't wait til preseason in a month... this month is going so slow Sad... for many reasons unfortunetly.

Keep your head up A&B! I'm sure everything will work out...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:
Avery and Burton Wrote:

Keep your head up A&B! I'm sure everything will work out...

Thanks Palmercfan... I'm trying, just things tend to get overwhelming at times.

Doing pretty good today, hope everyone else is too! No mail today but I have just found out that Keenan has some more second year cards in Score 2009!!!! WICKED!!! Smile This means hopefully some new game action shots! So does Mr. Avery but that doesn't really come as too much of a suprise since Avery already has quite a few Autos, and some game used in 2009 already.